Lonworks Communication Adapters
DTI LonWorks Adapters (DLA) are high performance LonWorks communication adapters designed to connect a host computer to a LonWorks network by using our software Multilon2.
The DLA is available with different types of connection to the host computer:
The different connection types are transparent to the user: the only required action to change from one DLA type to another is to update Multilon's configuration file.
DLA have been designed to overcome limitations of standard LonWorks adapters and typically:
- Emulation of multiple virtual neuron-chips
- No limit on number of domains
- Full bandwidth usage (extremely high throughput)
- Parallel messaging (up to 15 simultaneous transaction per virtual neuron-chip)
- Protocol analysis features